Between the media, advertisements, the news, coworkers, family, and friends we are constantly being exposed to other peoples opinions, viewpoints and ‘facts’. Some of which, is not always the most empowering, loving, caring and inspirational stuff you’ll ever hear. Some of it is downright fear mongering, dream stealing, potentially paralyzing, cynical negativity! Day in and day out, on constant replay. Well, what can we do to counteract that? What can we do to defend ourselves and our minds against that? How can we re-wire our brains to debate and confront some of this negativity that we are bombarded with? One way, is with daily affirmations. Here is a list I composed of some of my favorite ones. Let me know what you think!
They are in no particular order.
1. I believe that I have the strength to make my dreams come true.
2. I grow in strength with every forward step I take.
3. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
4. As my commitment to help others grows, so does my wealth.
5. I am meant to do great things.
6. I am the perfect partner for my perfect partner.
7. I honor the best parts of myself and share them with others.
8.I give myself permission to shine.
9. I don’t have to be perfect; I just have to be me.
10. Peace comes when I let go of trying to control every tiny detail.
Special thanks to Yee Shun-Jian for creating these affirmations and sharing them with the public! Thank you!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter on Personal Empowerment, Motivation and Success!
Take a second to LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE!