1. Wake up at 5:00 AM everyday.
2. Print out a 6 month calendar and put it on your wall. Keep track of family and friend events, pay dates, charitable donation due dates, your workout plan, etc.
3. Only watch TV on the weekends.
4. Never watch TV while you eat.
5. Eat more Kale, Spinach and blueberries.
6. Have the salad as the entree and not the appetizer.
7. Work out before you go to work. (Run, jog, stretch, yoga, etc.)
8. Eat out much less and cook more.
9. Take a cooking class.
10. Take an art class.
11. Be the most respectful and courteous person you know.
12. Be the most inspiriting and positive person you know.
13. Learn to listen, instead of just waiting to respond.
14. Put yourself first.
15. Increase your value by being able to increase other peoples value.
16. Demonstrate yours strengths every day.
17. Keep a journal.
18. Write out daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals
19. Take time to meditate every day.
20. Read or listen to something positive every morning.
21. Write something positive before you go to sleep every night.
22. On a regular basis, let your family and friends know how much they mean to you.
23. Commit to being the best version of yourself, at all times.
24. Eat less processed foods and more fresh foods.
25. Spend more time finding solutions and spend no time finding excuses.